Google me - I love it!
Well, after two to three months of SEO work and expanding our site with articles, product information and bigging it up on other websites, we're on the second page on Google uk for the search term 'Stock Control Software'.
Basically, I think the work we've done with article building, forum writing and generally making a more expansive, informative site has really buoyed us up from nowhere.
As we still have a very long way to go regards the site, we can only get better as we improve our web presence and get to page 1 and play with the big boys.
We followed lots of SEO tips and advice, and made sure our site is search engine friendly and clean, and writing informative pages about our products, which is pretty much the best advice I can give for someone trying to get up there on Google.
See you on the first page....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home