Monday, 18 April 2005

Inventory Management

So was looking at good keywords and phrases, and, although we are on the first page of MSN if you search stock control software, or system, Inventory software is more elusive, with a fourth of fifth page result.

Now I checked with the Overture keyword checker and Inventory as a keyword search is much more prevalent than stock control.

So now I'm thinking I should optimise our keywords on the site and any further links with the keyword Inventory.

To further enforce this, I shall look for sites about Inventory Management that will reciprocate links, as I only did this for sites found under Stock Control before now.

Other things to do, make portals to our main site, each portal consisting of one page with a targeted keyphrase prevalent in that page, with each page targeted with a different keyword/s or phrase.

Meanwhile, if you need FREE but functional stock control software, try Rightcontrol Lite

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home