Stock Control Software - MSN says we EXIST!
So came into work on Tuesday and did the usual Link popularity checker, to find in great shock and surprise that our links on MSN had tumbled from over 70 to 10!
I verified this with the search and yes, we only had 10 links present on MSN!
Then I did a test on MSN.co.uk searching for "Stock Control Software", and lo and behold, we popped in 3rd place on the first page!
That was a much nicer surprise and so I replicated the search on MSN.com and we arrive at 6th place on the first page. A similar placing occurs when I use the search phrase "stock control system".
So, the way I see it, all the hard work finding free links and vetting quality relevant links has raised our profile from no-where to 3rd out of over 2 million pages!
This is good for company morale and we high five'd till our hands hurt! :-)
A new strategy for marketing and sales we've been using is the network of software resellers, like Download.com and CNET sister sites, and Share-IT and affiliate sites.
Software resellers which are internet based are great for companies who do not have the advertising and marketing budget of the big players, and for very little cost, you get loads of exposure, although it was a headache to set up, requiring a Bachelor degree in Website Form Completion to use!
Because of our low marketing and advertising budget, we have scoured the Earth for the best way to promote our products in the highly saturated Stock Control system market, and we feel that having the product range that we have, ranging from Home Business to Enterprise scale applications, we are covering as many bases as we can.
Our limited budget makes us much more willing to try new and novel ways to market and advertise, like this Weblog for example, like the articles I write in various Small Business Community Forums.
Did I mention we now offer Rightcontrol Lite, a FREE, simple to use, integrated Business Management System? Now no home business has an excuse not to have stock control software!
Toodle pip!

<< Home